Effective Date: 04/17/2022 Last Updated: 04/17/2022
1. When you create an account with us, you must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account signup and creation of your profile. You guarantee the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Information to create your account that is inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Services.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. Your personal identifiable information will only be shared with express consent from that user.
4. Your login may only be used by one person. Sharing login information is prohibited.
5. You alone are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
6. You may not post content that is deemed offensive, vulgar, defamatory, fraudulent, or obscene.
7. You may not use Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
8. You must be a human. Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted.
Information We Collect and Use
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that we’ll then use to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
● First name, middle name, and last name
● Email address
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● Other personally identifiable information
We may contact you with feature change notifications, communications about your account, reminders, marketing or promotional materials, and other information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at [email protected].
How we use the data we collect
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user
- To provide and maintain the Services you use
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide you with customer support
- To evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience.
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues that may arise
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information
- To fulfill any purpose we may describe when you provide the information
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with our legal obligations
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose or share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- We may share information with our Affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Cookies are tiny text files that are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device
- This is a super common practice and does not put your computer in any danger
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies in some instances, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Retention of Data
We will also retain or keep usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Data
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
Your Privacy Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users will be notified of any changes to our Privacy Page
- Users are able to change their personal information on this site or by emailing us at [email protected]
Links to Other Sites
We don’t knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our Services.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected].
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
HealthShield Credentialing, LLC
500 E. McBee Avenue, #1038
Greenville, SC 29601